'ROSENEATH' - Timeless 1900s Cottage with HUGE Garden
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A charming character home, lovingly restored to create a gorgeous family residence. Drawing inspiration from period features and parkland surrounds. This home will definitely impress.
Set in an exclusive quiet pocket with private and leafy aspect with north-facing valley views. The home offers approx. 470m of level land with established gardens and room for an extension or even earn extra income from a building granny flat.
Period features include:
- High and ornate ceilings
- 2 working fireplaces
- Polished timber floors
- Picture rails, and more.
- City glimpses from living room
- Updated modern bathroom
- Entertainers backyard with native rockery
- Established garden and fruit trees (olive, lemon, lime, guava, passionfruit)
- Huge shed with concrete floor (5.2 x 3m)
- Cute children's cubby house
- Easy access to the CBD of Sydney (<30mins rail or car)
- Minutes from great cafes, restaurants and shopping
- Close to Brighton Le Sands beach
- Good schools are all within easy reach
Affordable price range. The owner is in a position where they really want to sell. Therefore all offers will be seriously looked at. Please call Con Economos or Jackie Li for further information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.