"The best kept secret in Sydney"
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
A 100 year old home with breathtaking views from Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, Sydney Harbour Bridge and city skyline and all the way to the Blue Mountains in the West.
Exclusively positioned along the entire length of Arncliffe's most prestigious and tightly held street. Located at the end of a discreet cul-de-sac, boasting panoramic views, this rare masterpiece exudes elegance and is the entertainer's dream. Impressively scaled formal and casual living and dining areas exist throughout the home, with the hidden gem - the sandstone entertaining area with bar, wine cellar and additional bathroom. An amazing backdrop with 180 degree city sky line views showcasing the gorgeous property that also boasts a heated lap pool and BBQ area.
- A near new, contemporary kitchen with dishwasher, five burner gas stove and butler's pantry
- Two bathrooms in the main residence, one modern and recently renovated with rain shower head and his and hers basins, the other
classic federation style, both with baths
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, master with stunning, uninterrupted city views
- Extra large space down stairs with separate access and perfect views. Could be used as a teenagers retreat, additional bedroom or
the best wine bar, cellar and entertaining area in Sydney.
- Polished timber flooring throughout, with high ceilings and an abundance of natural light
- Front and rear sunrooms, perfect for a study or home office
- Multiple outdoor areas, including front yard, side yard and back yard with aviary, chicken coop and herb or veggie gardens
- Impressive weekly city firework display
- Garage with plenty of easy on street parking
_ A few minutes walk to Arncliffe Railway Station
_ A five minute walk to cafes, parks, shopping and schools.
This spectacular family friendly house is only a short stroll from Arncliffe train station which offers direct access to the City in 15 minutes and Sydney Airport in 10 minutes. It is also conveniently located moments from Firth St which offers local boutique shops and cafes, IGA Supermarket, Pharmacy and Doctors Surgeries. Woolworths and Dan Murphy's are only a short drive away and there are multiple schools and parklands in the area.
A breathtaking home like this does not come on the market often. For any further information please contact Con Economos on 0418 400 888.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.