Terravalley Circa 1889 - 600m²
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
This charming two storey Victorian home was built in 1889 and has only had four owners since. Terravalley is 600m2 in size and effortlessly combines period dcor with space, entertainment and panoramic water and city views.
- Panoramic water views, plus views of Sydney CBD
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms
- Separate living and dining areas
- Sound proof music studio that can easily be converted to a self-contained unit
- Three character-filled bathrooms
- Five marble fireplaces throughout the home
- Leadlight windows and high ceilings
- Double lock up garage
- Conveniently located near Arncliffe Railway Station, parklands, schools and the M5 Motorway. Only a short drive from Sydney Airport and Sydney CBD
View every Tuesday between 1:30-2:00pm, Thursday between 6:00-6:30pm and Saturday between 12:15-1:00pm.
To own a piece of history, contact Con Economos from Ray White Rockdale.
4 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.