Auction location: St George Leagues club, Beverly park
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FULL BRICK - MASTER BUILT DUPLEX
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This character filled four bedroom home has it all: convenience, class and plenty of space. Boasting contemporary interiors and a seamless floor plan flowing across two storeys, one can enjoy easy family living and entertaining. Situated on a highly sought after street, the home is only moments from Kingsgrove and Bexley North Railway Stations, bus stops, parklands, schools, and a short distance from the M5 Motorway.
- PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTOS ARE FROM 127a, THIS IS THE ADJOINING NEAR IDENTICAL PROPERTY
- Master-built full brick construction
- Torrens Title - no strata fees
- Four spacious and sun-filled bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, two bedrooms with ensuite, ensuite in main bedroom with double vanity
- Three fully-tiled bathrooms plus additional W.C. Main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
- Two spacious living areas plus separate dining area
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with island bench top, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and ample storage space
- Tiled outdoor courtyard - perfect for al fresco dining plus child-friendly grassed backyard
- Internal laundry
- Bi-fold doors throughout, gas bayonets, ducted air conditioning and security alarm
- Rear lane access and internal access to double remote controlled garage
This home truly has it all and will not last long on the market. The owner is serious about selling and will consider offers.
Contact Con Economos on 0418 400 888 or Nicholas Economos on 0409 553 555 from Ray White Rockdale for further enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces